Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Lots of pictures!!!

Here he is, He is such a cuddle bug baby. He loves to be held! (I know, we are in trouble!)
Just home from the hospital. He seems so small in his car seat.

Ready to go home! Got his new outfit from Nana to go home in.







HIs bear from Papa, Nana, Katie and Wyatt. I love that they are almost the same size!



My boys.


So sleepy!

Jared is a little bit attached. He can't get enough of his little man. But neither can I!

He has beena very wide awake newborn so far. He stays awake for long periods of time.

He is a binky baby! He loves the bink, and almost prefers that over eating.
Our stay in the hospital was a very uneventful one. It was actually really good. It was great after having such a crazy experience trying to get him into this world.
Jack passed his hearing test with flying colors and his biliruben was low as well. He shouldn't develop any jaundice and he was overall a very healthy baby!
We couldn't be happier!
That's always news you want to hear. Especially about your own baby. It was definitely a relief.
He got his circumcision and wasn't a very happy camper the night of that procedure. He wouldn't eat that night and later the nurse told me he lost 7.5% of his body weight since he was born.
The same night the nurse brought him back from the nursery because he wouldn't stop crying for them. They had tried everything. He was only in there for an hour and a half and was deterrmined that he wouldn't stay in there.
As soon as he heard my voice, he calmed right down and went to sleep. So i kept him for a while and just held him.
Poor baby.
Had a rough time with that, but all is well.
We had lots of visitors and family come see us in the hospital. It was really nice.
Jared got me a vase of lillies and we got a few other balloons and a plant from some other family.
We were SO happy to be able to go home! Jared stayed with me the entire time (which was so great of him!). It made it a lot easier for me to stay there for 3 days.
Now that we are home, we are just getting used to everything. Taking care of a newborn definitely has its work cut out for ya! I'm exhausted.
But I couldn't be happier to have him here.
The postpartum stuff really stinks, but I think it doesn't help that we woke up to snow this morning. Here we are April 28th, and we still have snow.
Depressing.
I will try and keep everything updated. It will be tough with a new baby, but hopefully I can at least post pictures or something.











2 comments:

  1. Cute!! Cute! Cute:) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats. What a handsome little guy. very excited for you both:)

    ReplyDelete