Thursday, October 28, 2010

Bear Lake!

Over UEA weekend, we were able to spend a few days at Bear Lake. It was SO gorgeous the entire time we were there. It was a little chilly most mornings, but the sun always came out and warmed everything up. We played lots of games, went to the pool, and enjoyed my side of the family for a few days, including the Tingey's. Family Picture.
We were on a long 4-wheeler drive up the south side of Bear Lake with a big group of us. It was Jared and I; Quinn and Jaxson; Annie and Tony; Carmen, Sarah, and Tasha; Josh and Kailey; and Zach. It was tons of fun and it was great to sneak away from the baby for a few minutes. Their is not very many chances that I get to take advantage of seeing my husband and no baby in the same time frame. So I definitely jumped at the oppertunity!

Jaxson and Quinn. (Dumb and Dumber)


Jared and I


Quinn and Jaxson again.

Jack and his cute bear slippers


Jack refused to sleep in his pack'n'play, so here is he is snuggled up in my blankets, on my bed. Spoiled much?

His new baby prison.

He is happy in there is this picture... not so much when he actually was supposed to go to sleep in it. He threw a FIT!!!
It was a great vacation. We definitely needed to get out of the house. Jared and I got to sneak out again for a moment, so we took the bikes and rode down to get a ever classic raspberry shake from the best shake place ever, "La Beaus" (I think that's how you spell it). Funny story, Jared ended up getting a chopped up fly in his. (DISGUSTING!!!) He wasn't quite sure what it was. He thought maybe it was pepper or something until a piece he was trying to pick out was clearly a wing. I wanted to barf! It was pretty bad. I felt bad that he had ate through most of the shake. So needless to say, we both got our shakes AND our money back on that one!
It was quite the adventure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment