Monday, December 20, 2010

Just some pictures...

My little Sock Monster. He loves digging out his sock basket and he will put socks in his mouth and crawl off. It makes me laugh.


Wyatt and Jack. Cute Cousins!


Turkey Butt.
Thanksgiving with the Rackham's



So Happy!


Actual Thanksgiving Day with the Dilworth's
Checking himself out in the mirror


Again, my little Sock Monster

Pooh Bear



Yes, he discovered the toilet, and yes, I recently cleaned it. (Thank goodness!)
His new thing is to race to the bathroom, stand up, and swish his hand in the water. Little Turd. But he is so cute, you can't be mad! The toilet seat cover now stays down. Or the door stairs closed.




Crazy nap hair, so happy!



Ready for bed!


Apparently the pantry is a very exciting place to play!




He looks like he is ready to go do something naughty. He is a bull-headed little man. I am scared for the future!


His tongue that sticks out constantly!

Brooklyn and Jack







Just Chillin.


Showin off what I got...

Ok- So that was a lot of pictures....Not just some.... I can't help but take pictures of this little stinker. He is pretty cute, right? He will be 8 months on the 25th, Christmas Day. He is just getting way too big on us!

We can't wait for Christmas. Especially since it's baby's first Christmas. It's exciting for a parent, and you don't quite understand it until you live it. It's just one of those things!

We are doing good, busy but good. I decided to go ahead and get my coding license with this next semester coming up. I will just be taking the 4 classes I need to get that piece of paper that says "Yes, you CAN do coding and billing in a Medical Office", Even though I have been doing it for 3 years WITHOUT a certificate. Anyways, I am excited. I am hoping to get a job that I can do billing and coding from home. We will see how that goes. There has been times that I really want to go back to work. I miss it. Yes, I just said I missed going to work. What the heck is wrong with me?? I must be going crazy. I do love staying home with my baby. I am definitely grateful that I do get to stay home with him. It has been a big joy in my life. But we also need to get out of debt before it swollows us whole.

Jared is still trying to get the job at Kennecott/Rio Tinto. We are hoping for the best. We keep getting the run around, but we are hoping we are getting closer. They are hiring another 10-15 starting the first of the year, and we hope we can get in that group. It would be such a blessing! Then we could be out on our own again. I have appreciated all the help from my mom and family, since Jack has been a hard baby. He NEVER sleeps. She will come get him in the mornings and rock him back to sleep before she goes to work, so I can get a few extra hours before I have to get up and take care of him for the day. We are definitely blessed. But it would still be nice to have our own "space" again.

Well enjoy the pictures.. I will post something for Christmas! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment