Friday, February 11, 2011

Moving Day!

Tomorrow is MOVING DAY!!
I can't tell you how excited we are to have our own place again. This year has started off to be amazing. I can't thank people enough for all the thoughts, prayers and well wishes all last year. It was a very rough year, to say the least. It will be exactly one year in 2 weeks, when we lost everything and moved into our camper trailer. We have come so far. It is amazing the strength we have to carry on, and I know I wouldn't do a very good job without Jared. He has been so patient and positive through all our trials.
Jared also accepted a new job. And yes, he did just start a *new* job at Brahma Group Inc. 4 weeks ago. Well the company he accepted the offer from is North American service group. It is a company he really wanted to get a job with, and they have excellent benefits, lots of work hours, and he gets paid more hourly. So we are SO very excited for that. He starts on monday and he is very happy to be getting on with a company that he really wanted to work for. Life is good.
We are getting some new bedroom furniture to go into our new house as well. I think I am getting really old, cause I am THRILLED to be getting new furniture! It's like Christmas! lol
As I keep saying I will post pictures, hopefully I will soon. I also have the cutest video of Jack laughing at the soap bottle. It sounds weird, but it is so cute. I will also post pictures of our new house too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment