Tuesday, March 1, 2011

10 months!

Jack is 10 months old. I honestly can't believe how fast time is going by! I just realized I never got around to doing a 9 month post. So, I will combine the two.
Jack is 20 lbs. 6 oz. He is 28 3/4 inches long. He got his 6th ear infection this month. (YUCK!) We are seeing a doctor to get tubes on March 3rd. Hopefully this means the end to all these ear infections. Or maybe an end to all these miserable nights!
He wears size 12 month clothes. But that has been the same for a little while now.
He still LOVES the bath. He tries to get in the shower with me constantly.
He absolutely loves his blanket and binky. I think it's going to be a very rough time trying to wean him from that.
He loves to push cars, trucks, or anything for that matter around the floor.
He walks now. He will walk pretty much anywhere EXCEPT at Nana and Papa's. He refuses to even stand there. I am sure it is just because of the hardwood floors throughout the house.
He still won't watch TV. Which stinks at times, cause when he is awake I have to be around him or else he whines and refuses to do anything by himself.
He absolutely LOVES his daddy. His dad makes him get the biggest grins on his face. It's adorable.
He hates his carseat.
He loves Spaghetti-O's, animal crackers, puffs, and cereal. He still refuses to eat baby food.
He is at such a fun age. He loves to play, play, play!!
I can't wait to see whats in store for the future with this little spit fire. :)
Love you Baby Jack!





No comments:

Post a Comment